You have never experienced anything like Purim at Sinai!
- The Gantze Megillah (the entire Megillah)
- An epic Battle of the Bands
- Adults and children in costume - costume parade for the kids
- Libations and snacks - The bar is on the bimah!
- Take-home Purim care packages - Mishloach Manot - filled with hamantaschen (yummy triangular filled cookies) and other treats
And then the craziness begins again the next morning, with a repeat reading of the Book of Esther during morning services
Come join us!
To learn more about Purim, click HERE.
Check out this promo video from Purim 2013, featuring Rabbi Josh and Dana Berkenwald: