Congregation Sinai, located in San Jose, California, was founded in 1954 by a group of families with a deep love of Judaism and the Jewish people. Today, Congregation Sinai prides itself on meeting the spiritual, social, and educational needs of our congregants within a warm and friendly community. We invite you to participate in any of our synagogue activities.
At Sinai, we connect people to Judaism, each other, Israel, and the world.
- We are committed to halakhah (Jewish Law) as an expression of Jewish values in contemporary society.
- We honor and encourage each individual’s Jewish journey.
- We challenge ourselves to grow Jewishly.
- We welcome all types of families and individuals into our community.
- We act with compassion, respect, and kindness.
Come enjoy the warmth and special ‘ruach’ (spirit) of Congregation Sinai!