No front page content has been created yet.
ALL SINAI MEMBERS ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO ATTEND THE 2019 ANNUAL MEETING
Sunday, May 19
in the Sanctuary
- “State of the Shul” address presented by President Janet Dombro
- “Volunteer of the Heart” awards for this year's exceptional volunteers: Ted Marks, Gary Richman, Heather Rothenberg, and Naomi Salowe
- Presentation of the budget for the fiscal year 2019-2020 and congregational vote to approve
- Presentation of a multi-year capital budget and congregational vote to approve
- Presentation of Rabbi Berkenwald’s new contract, beginning July 1, 2019 and congregational vote to approve
- Presentation of the 2019-2020 Slate of the Board of Directors, attached, and congregational vote to approve
May EDITION OF THE VOICE OF SINAI
For friends and members of Congregation Sinai. Delivered to the mailboxes of all members.
Or you can read it online:
Save the Date: TIKKUN LEYL SHAVUOT
Saturday, June 8
8:00 pm Dairy Dinner
9:15 pm Shavuot Services
9:30 pm Tikkun Leyl Shavuot
Annual night of inspiration, celebration, and learning. Celebrate the Jewish tradition of studying together. Teens and adults welcome. Open to all.
Sponsored by the Limmud La-ad Committee